Why I Love Blogging

Monday, September 19, 2016


I have been blogging for quite a long time now, and although I go through months when I don't feel as motivated as others, I always keep up with it because I enjoy it so much. Here are a few reasons why I love blogging.



It's somewhere to share my thoughts. I have always loved writing, but I never had any ideas about what to write about. When I discovered blogs, I thought it would be the perfect oppotunity for me to write more. It's an amazing feeling when other people actually care about your thoughts and what you have to say.



The community. Blogging has given me the chance to speak to so many lovely fellow bloggers, especially being part of the teenage team. Our chat always makes me smile after a hard day. It's amazing to have that community to share ideas and feelings with. Lots of bloggers have their own blogging friendship groups and I feel very lucky to have mine in the teenage team.



It has taught me a lot. Through blogging I have learnt a lot about writing and photography I wouldn't have learned otherwise. Looking back on my posts from a year ago, my photos have massively improved, and so has my writing style. I've also learnt about HTML which is something I wouldn't have a clue about without blogging.



Giving and receiving feedback. It's a lovely feeling when you check your blog the day after you've posted to receive lots of lovely comments. I always love reading what people have to say about my post, reading positive feedback about my blog makes me feel really happy. But blogging isn't a one-sided thing; I also love reading and commenting on other blogs. I love discovering new, amazing blogs to read - if I have a free moment I'm probably reading the latest blog posts in my Bloglovin' feed!


I would love to hear why you love blogging too in the comments!

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I totally agree with everything you've said! Blogging is a wonderful thing...

    Mind checking out my latest? It's a brand collab ft. floral bomber jackets 'n' blush pink!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? I feel so lucky to be a blogger! x

      Delete
  2. Definitely agree with these! Thabks for sharing your reasons

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog 💗 And I definitely agree with you ♡ Blogging is an amazing thing 💖
    A xx | www.meandmybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree! I feel so happy to be a blogger! x

      Delete
  4. I find it so interesting to read why other people like blogging. I love blogging as it is so creative! xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love how it gives me somewhere to outlet my creativity x

      Delete
  5. Ive been blogging for almost a year and I can agree with these. I love having a creative space, I just wish I started sooner.

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been blogging for 2 years now and can't see myself stopping for a long time! I also love how it's a creative space too x

      Delete
  6. I absolutely agree. Blogging is such a wonderful experience and you get to meet so many people it is just surreal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have chatted to so many lovely fellow bloggers! x

      Delete
  7. Lovely post, Erin! I don't know where I would be if I didn't create my blog. xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! It has brought me so much happiness, I'm very proud to be a blogger x

      Delete
  8. I can second everything you've mentioned! Blogging is such an amazing platform!
    Freya x
    miss.perceived.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It is, I love being a part of it! x

      Delete
  9. I agree with everything you've mentioned here. I've made so many great friends and my photography has improved so much!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This reminded me of my "8 Things I Learned In 8 Months of Blogging" post I wrote a few months ago. Blogging is what I love and I can't imagine my life without it!

    love from gracesays.co ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice article! Well made blog! congrats and keep going!

    Dani. | Swissblogger
    www.danielacorreia.com

    ReplyDelete